As I mentioned earlier this week, although I don’t set resolutions, I do like to set goals. And this year, I’m centering my goals around one overall theme – ENJOY.
I want 2014 to be the year I enjoy my business more, enjoy my life more, enjoy plenty of quality time with my friends and family and enjoy a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family.
With this theme in mind, here are the goals I’ve set for 2014. Compared to last year, there aren’t a lot of them – because to ENJOY life more, I need to do LESS!
- Show love for each family member monthly according to their Love Language
- Plan and enjoy six vacations or weekend getaways
- Enjoy regular get-togethers with friends
- Enjoy seasonal foods and the entire dining experience
- Enjoy regular exercise
- Commit to enjoying a consistent morning routine
- Enjoy blogging – and share valuable content for YOU
- Create programs and products I enjoy (and you will too!)
- Enjoy discovering new uses for my essential oils – and sharing them
There you have it – my goals for 2014 – throughout the year you can expect me to go into more depth on each goal- exactly HOW I’m accomplishing each one and what I envision success to look like.
I’d love to hear what your New Year’s goals (or resolutions) consist of, so please share in the comments – links to your own sites are welcome if you have a post on New Year’s goals!
Need a little assistance in your New Year’s Resolutions? I’ve got some help for you!!! Contact me for a FREE 30 minute breakthrough session and we’ll chat about your healthy desires and how I can help you achieve them.