Two hours education (new class I’m taking)– done – and very fun! One hour new program– done!
- 1st draft for upcoming guest post – didn’t get to 🙁
Run 3x– done!
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – only made it one day – pretty pathetic
Read two books– read two great books last week: Allegiant (Divergent Series) and The Secrets of Happy Families: Improve Your Mornings, Tell Your Family History, Fight Smarter, Go Out and Play, and Much More
Date night– done – had a fun night out! B-day party!– done – was a lot of fun! Fun family day– done – weather was beautiful too!
- Clean out files behind desk – nope . . .
- Spend one hour working on basement storage (it’s WAY out of control) – didn’t get to it . . .
Ski trip photo book– done!
This Week’s Goals:
- Two hours education
- Finish 4 blog posts
- Guest Post
- Run 3x
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Start spring cleanse
- Read two books
- One on one with son
- Thank You cards – daughter’s B-day
- Notes in lunch boxes one day this week
- Start packing for Spring Break
- Files behind desk
- One hour basement storage
Any big plans for your week? What would you like to accomplish? I’m going to do my best to get up on time each day this week – I’ve found that is one of the best ways to start my day!