At least 2 hours of education classes– done!
- Catch up with e-mail – better, but not done
Create a master “to-do” list so nothing gets lost in my head!– done – now to accomplish it . . .
Exercise at least 5 days–done! Get up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– FINALLY, success – felt GREAT about this every day Read one book (trying to do catch up so no pressure here!)– ended up reading two after all Garlic and Sapphires: The Secret Life of a Critic in Disguise and StrengthsFinder 2.0, both interesting to read
Help the kids ease into school and sports– done, we were on time and ready for all practices and first games – it’s quite a coordination effort
- Enjoy veggies with every meal – almost, missed breakfast a few mornings when running late
Enjoy Easter Sunday together– we had a WONDERFUL and relaxing Easter Sunday
- Get caught up on mail/ paperwork – pretty close
- Back on cleaning schedule – did great the beginning of the week, then kinda fell apart . . .
This Week’s Goals
- At least 2 hours education class
- April & May newsletters
- Spend 2 hours updating website
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Stretch daily
- Tackle my most dreaded daily task FIRST each day
- Date night
- Fun family outing Saturday
- Back on track with cleaning schedule
- Work on office for an hour
- Photo book from Spring Break
What are your goals for this week? Stopping procrastinating is top on my list – that’s why I added tackling my most dreaded daily task first each day. Most of the time whatever that task is doesn’t take as long as I think it will and getting it done will 1-stop me from thinking about doing it all day and 2-hopefully kick-start a successful day!