1. Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in getting ready for a healthier, happier summer?
2. Will I lose a ton of weight?
If losing weight is one of your goals, you can achieve some weight loss – but REALISTIC weight loss. If you apply the information you learn and faithfully complete the homework assignments, and eat healthy foods (limiting junk) throughout the six weeks you can expect to lose anywhere from 5-20 pounds. Remember that this isn’t a “quick-fix” program – this is a program to help you commit to a healthier lifestyle. Keep at what you learn for life and you’ll get to your goal weight – in a healthy, enjoyable manner – just might not happen in six weeks!
3. Am I going to have to workout for hours or eat a bunch of crazy foods?
No, absolutely not. I’m a busy working mom, so I get that time is limited. I also understand that we all have different tastes and although I’ll encourage you to step outside of your comfort zone, I won’t expect you to eat anything you can’t find in your local supermarket. In fact, in week five you’ll actually learn how to shortcut your cooking – and there will be other shortcut tips throughout the course. I hope that by the end of it you are not only eating better but saving time and money while doing it!
4. Who this program is NOT for:
- Someone who doesn’t really WANT to change their life.
- Someone unable to carve out a few hours each week to listen to the call, do the homework and get a little exercise and healthy eating in.
- Someone who thinks about change but doesn’t have the true desire to take those positive actions for a healthier, happier life – if this is you, don’t sign up – if you don’t do the work, you won’t achieve the results – it’s that simple.
5. What if this program isn’t for me? Can I get my money back?
If you contact me within 24 hours of the first call and tell me this program isn’t for you, I’ll refund 100% of your money – no questions asked. You’ll still have the benefit of the first call and all the materials for week one. I offer this policy so that once you get a taste of what is involved if you realize you just can’t commit to it, you won’t lose your money.
6. How much does this program cost? Is it a good deal?
This program is a BARGAIN! I charge $75 per individual 50 minute coaching session, so even taking into account the group aspect, six weeks of that would be a minimum of $300 ($50 since it’s a group x six). Add to that the materials, worksheets, Menu Planning e-course, little surprises and group support to help you succeed (valued at least at another $300), and the price of $199 is quite a savings.
Any other questions? Please contact me and ask – I’ll update this page with any new questions.
Are you ready for a healthier, happier summer? Sign up now and let’s make it happen! [rps-paypal]