Wow! Last month of 2012 for goal setting! In addition to my normal monthly goals, I’m going to review my annual goals and see what I still need to accomplish.
For the month of December, of course I’d like to focus on the holidays . . .
- Staying healthy through the holiday season (don’t forget to get your copy of my e-book on this topic if you haven’t already: click here to get it)
- Healthy gift ideas
- Relationship building ideas for the holidays
As far as annual goals, here is my current status:
- Get Meal Planning e-course up and running – done! Check it out HERE – it’s a GREAT holiday stress reliever and GIFT
- Finalize the “New You in the New Year” Group program – done! Sign up starts December 17th, so get on the LIST
- 2013 Blog/ Website plan – I have a rough outline in place, but need to finalize – lots of FUN ideas for next year, so be ready!!!
- Create a Holiday e-book – done – get it HERE if you haven’t already!
- Monthly “dates” with each child – good job, need to keep it up in December and into next year for sure!
- Several mini-vacations – done – trip to Nashville over Fall Break and last weekend a trip to Chicago for the American Girl Tea with my daughter
- Bi-monthly “date night” with hubby – okay – we did well in November, not so well in October – this one needs to be planned ahead of time to be successful I think!
- Join a local small group – haven’t found a good fit, but I’ve been participating in an online one
- Clean house “drawer by drawer” – pretty dismal . . . odds are good this will be a 2013 goal
- Do something creative each month! – had some fun here – some craft projects with my kids, created photo books,created a few new recipes and done some fun writing projects
How do you set goals? I’ve found a lot of success by writing them down and then plugging away step by step – for me if it doesn’t get written down and scheduled, odds are it won’t get done. I’d love to hear your tips in the comments – please share!