We are well into September so I think we can consider Summer officially over. Most kids have gone back to school (mine have been in school for over a month now) and the weather is finally getting a bit cooler.
Early Fall is one of my all-time favorite times of the year. It seems like there is so much going on and the weather is often beautiful enough to fully enjoy it. Make a commitment now – while you still can – to enjoy this Fall to the Fullest! Here are my favorite ways – and what I plan to make sure we do before the cold weather hits!
- Apple picking. I love going to the apple orchard each year. We load up on crisp, fresh apples, check out the farm store and enjoy time in the warm sun. Once we get home we can use all those apples to create more memories – making apple pie, packing them for picnics, etc. Good times for sure!
- Hiking. With a new puppy, hiking is high on our list of priorities this Fall. He’s a hairy dog, so the hot summer sun is a bit rough on him. A cooler autumn breeze is perfect for him to enjoy long hikes with us. We’ve been checking out nearby parks the last few weeks and enjoying them all!
- Last time for outdoor activities. We’ll hit the pool one last time on the next really warm day. We’ll definitely play a game or two of putt-putt, and we’ll take a bike ride or two while we still can.
- S’mores by the campfire. Last month we hung lights outside over our patio – now it’s like our own little outdoor paradise! So we’ve been plugging in the lights and roasting marshmallows over the firepit. Often!
- Drinks on the porch. While we can still sit outside in the evenings, we NEED to have our friends and neighbors over to visit – once winter hits we all tend to hibernate!
How are YOU going to enjoy this Fall? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Want to have more fun in your life? Be healthier? Be happier? Let me help you create the life you desire –contact me today and I’ll support you in reaching your goals!
Shared on Crystal & Co.