Get the most out of your Essential Oils
You just received your Young Living starter kit – or even just a few oils. They’ve arrived – YEAH! And you open them up all excited. But then they sit there, in the box. Maybe you dabbed a few on your wrists here or there, but you really aren’t using them.
This happens ALL the time!!! And I don’t want it to happen to you. If you’ve got oils, I want you to USE THEM. They are amazing, but only if they are a part of your daily life. Please don’t “save” them (which a whole different topic I’ll address someday). Please, pull them out of the packaging and give them a try.
But what in the heck do you do with these oils? How do you learn to use them? How do you get your money’s worth?
To get the biggest benefit from your oils:
- Use them daily – make it a goal to use at least 2 or 3 oils in some way each and every day. Here is a link to a short video where I share how I use oils each day.
- Join a Facebook group or find a friend who loves oils – if you purchase through me I have a fantastic group you can join with so many knowledgeable ladies – if you have a question, they will help you answer it!
- Pinterest – pick an oil each week and do a Pinterest search. You will find DOZENS of ways to use that oil.
- Get a book or an app – contact me and I’ll share my favorites.
- Share the oils with your friends – once you find something you like, share it with everyone you know. It will keep you fired up and wanting to experiment more.
- An easy way to enjoy oils – diffuse something new each day. My current favorite is a few drops each of Lime, Bergamot, Geranium and Lavender. It’s smells so fresh and clean!
How about you? Do you use essential oils? Which oils are your favorites and how do you use them? Have any great resources to share with us?
*this post contains affiliate links*