Ready to end this month of improving our satisfaction with life with a bang? Hopefully by now you’ve created a happiness jar and you are using it daily. If not, go do it right now, or at LEAST grab your list from earlier this month and get ready to use it.
Next week I’ll be hosting a 5 day Happiness Challenge starting Monday March 27th. I’m so excited for this as it will be a fantastic way for you to practice adding happiness to your days. I want it to become a habit. A happy habit 🙂
This is how it will work. Below is a list of daily ideas. You can do these OR you can pull from your happiness jar or draw from your list – doesn’t matter to me so much WHAT you do as that you are doing something to increase your satisfaction with life every day.
Each day you participate, post on Instagram, Facebook or even below in the comments. I’d love to see a picture or a description of what you did. Make sure and tag me so I see it (links to my pages below), and add #happyhabit. Each time I see a post, picture or comment, you’ll get an entry – and at the end of the week, I’ll randomly draw a name – winner will receive a bottle of Young Living Lemon oil so they can enjoy all the projects and ways we learned to use it this month. Participate each day, you’ll get five entries! And you’ll have had a week of fun too, so really EVERYONE wins!
- Enjoy a cup of coffee or glass of wine with a friend
- Get out in nature – a walk in the woods or lunch outside in the sun
- Spend a little time relaxing – read a book, give yourself a pedicure, play a game with your kids
- Have a delicious, healthy meal and slowly enjoy each bite
- Enjoy a few drops of your favorite essential oil – Lemon or Bergamot are happy uplifting choices
- Take a little extra time in the morning to wear a cute outfit, fix your hair and accessorize!
- Plan a vacation or weekend getaway
I can’t wait to see what you guys do! I’ll be participating too by posting daily on Instagram.
Facebook Pam Howard
Need a quick start on making the most of every day? A way to jump in and start enjoying life while you are planning out your next year? Check out Make the Most of Every Day and start creating a life you love right away!!!