[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Ready to save dinner? And your sanity?
Get the Menu Planning Made Easy e-course and do just that!
This super simple e-course contains everything you need to know to create a weekly menu plan using ingredients at YOUR store, meals YOUR family likes, and save money in the process. Plus, you can do it on YOUR time – whenever you want!
I know how busy you are – I am too! Through the years, I’ve found that the weeks I am consistent in planning out my meals (and having the ingredients on hand) just run a little smoother. By creating a weekly menu plan, you can ELIMINATE that whole stress of trying to figure out what’s for dinner. I spend time teaching all my clients how to menu plan because it really is a great way to eat healthier on a regular basis – and it does make life easier – by offering it as an e-course, I can help so many more people streamline their meals – for a VERY affordable price of $9.99!
What you’ll receive when you sign up:
- MP3 recording that will talk you through step by step how to create the perfect menu plan for YOU
- powerpoint slides that outline each step (you can follow along with the MP3)
And, as a bonus, I’ll share three of my favorite “desperation” meals and a pre-made form you can use for your menu planning. These resources are yours to use forever, so anytime you feel like a refresher, you can listen in again!
What this course isn’t:
- This course won’t give you a weekly menu, but it WILL teach you how to create your own, week after week!
- This course won’t tell you what you should eat, but it WILL help you figure out what works for YOUR family!
- This course isn’t a “coupon course” on how to save money, but it WILL give you some tips on saving on your weekly grocery bill!
Check it out – and be the dinner hero for your family!