Although Halloween can be a lot of fun, it can also be dangerous to those of us trying to live a healthy life. I’m all about moderation, so I see nothing wrong with a few pieces of candy on the 31st, but let’s keep it at a few pieces! Looking for more healthy Halloween tips?
- Go trick or treating WITH your kids – it’s fun for you and them and it’s an automatic walk – great way to up your activity level
- Visit a corn maze or a haunted woods. Physical activity and fun!
- Have a healthy dinner prepared BEFORE the trick or treating commences. Chili, soup or a nice salad will help fill you up and make the bags of candy less desirable.
- Chew gum while you are out trick or treating with your kids – you’re less likely to steal a piece of candy or two if your mouth is already busy chewing.
- And finally, when Halloween is over, here are a few ideas from an old post on how to get rid of the candy.
There is STILL time to begin a healthier lifestyle before the holidays begin. Right now I have room in my schedule for only ONE more client. Could it be YOU? Contact me today for a FREE clarity session and we’ll decide together!