Looking for some unique holiday gifts this year? Since I get tired of gifting the same old chocolates and sweaters I thought I’d share some of my favorite ideas for everyone in your life. I’ve given all of these gifts (and received some) and I don’t think you can go wrong with any of them. You’ll find that perfect something in this holiday gift guide for everyone in your life.
Family Gift Ideas
- Museum Memberships and/or event tickets. For a family, I think this is the perfect gift! I’m all about experience versus “things”
- Games are ALWAYS a terrific family gift idea. Some of our family favorites include Yamslam, Codenames, and the best family games found in this blog post. Add a gift certificate to a local pizza place and you’ll be giving the family an entire night of fun!
- A subscription kit such as The Curated Hive or Kiwi Crate
For the Fashionista
- GYPO Style Challenge – very soon she’ll be offering the annual membership which is the BEST way to enroll, pay for it once and enjoy it all year long. I always sign up for the annual membership myself.
- A subscription box such as GlossyBox (I got my daughter an annual subscription to GlossyBox one year and it ended up being her favorite gift – she looked forward to that box every month).
For the Entrepreneur or Blogger in your life
- A few months of a meal planning kit or service like EveryPlate or Eat at Home – free up their shopping and food prep time! Get $20 off your first EveryPlate Box with this link!
- A fun productivity course such as Make Over Your Mornings, 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life or a great business book. Add a coffee shop gift card to make it really special. A few of my all-time favorite business books are Eat That Frog and The 5AM Miracle
For the Fitness Fan
- A yoga DVD and mat – my personal favorites are this travel mat and Rodney Yee’s AM Yoga for Your Week which you can rent or buy on Amazon Prime. This gives you access no matter where you are!
- A subscription to Lindywell for daily pilates workouts and inspiration. I’ve been a member since 2017 and it’s been amazing for keeping me working out most days!
Conclusion: Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone in Your Life
In wrapping up, these holiday gift ideas are a surefire way to spread joy and thoughtfulness this season. Whether it’s for family fun, a fashion-savvy friend, the entrepreneur who’s always on the go, or the fitness enthusiast in your life, these suggestions cover all bases.
Remember, the best gifts aren’t just about the items themselves, but the experiences and memories they create. So, as you dive into the holiday hustle, think about how these gifts can add a little extra sparkle to your loved ones’ lives. And don’t forget, the joy of giving is the real gift. Happy holidays and happy gifting!