Not only is lime essential oil tasty (lime water anyone?), it has a bunch of other terrific benefits – and it’s affordable!
According to the Young Living website, lime essential oil can be used for:
- Invigorates the mind and body*
- Supports a healthy digestive system*
- May aid in weight management*
- Provides antioxidants on the skin, which may reduce dark spots due to aging*
- Acts as an insect deterrent*
and I loved these little tidbits from Young Living:
- The leaves and fruit of limes have many traditional uses, some of which are linked with the belief that limes drive away evil spirits.
- The lime leaf is used in Cuba as a mouthwash and gargle – anyone know if this is true?
- Inhaling lime essential oil may help calm nausea associate with motion* (I’m gonna give this one a try)
So, check out the Oil of the Month Club and get your bottle of Lime Essential Oil from Young Living today!
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.