Yeah for summer! I love June – we tend to travel a lot in the summer and I love to travel. Plus the beautiful weather, slower pace and longer days – LOVE it! Since it is summer and I like to make the most of it, I do slow down on working a bit. So, for June and July, I’ll commit to three new posts a week instead of four – I might add an extra one here or there, but three a week is my goal. Here are my other goals for June:
- Write and submit one guest post
- Have blog posts written one week ahead (and further to cover vacations), create July blog schedule
- Come up with some new seasonal recipes – this is EASY in the summer, so many good fresh veggies and fruits available!
- Host a giveaway
- Find several new uses for Valor (the oil for June)
- Start research and planning for next big group project – will start January 2013
- Read 4 books
- Enjoy our annual “grown up trip” and summer family vacation!
- Hang out with my friends at least 2x
- Exercise 5-6x per week
- One-on-one time with each child
- Clean out office
What are your goals for the month? Don’t have any? Why not grab a piece of paper and jot down a few right now? You’ll be amazed how much more you can accomplish if you plan a little!
Join us in June for the Oil of the Month Club – this month our oil is Valor – learn more about Valor HERE. And, as a special offer to my blog readers, if you decide to join for the rest of the year (still 6 months of oils left!) and sign up as an independent distributor (for the discount or as a business opportunity) or as a customer and order the full Start Living with Everyday Oils or Start Living with Slique enrollment kit, I’ll send you samples of all the oils we’ve done so far this year – so you won’t miss out on any of the month’s you’ve missed!