So, do you feel like essential oils are a little too out there? Or maybe you just aren’t sure how to use them? If you need a little extra help learning how to use essential oils to help your family, I invite you to join us in 2014 for FREE monthly education calls.
Each month we’ll explore a different topic – join one or join them all – they will ALL be informative and USEFUL – something we can all benefit from:
- January -Cleaning with Essential Oils
- February -Romatic Essential Oils
- March -Allergy Essential Oils
- April -Weight Loss Essential Oils
- May -First Aid Essential Oils
- June -Essential Oils for Pets
- July -Skin Care Essential Oils
- August -Essential Oils for Pregnancy & Small Children
- September -Raindop Essential Oils
- October -Daily Essential Oils
- November -Essential Oils for Men
- December -12 Oils of Scripture
The first call is this Tuesday, January 14, 2014 at 4:00 EST – you’ll find out how to use essential oils for natural and safe cleaning in your home!
By signing up, you’ll receive a 30 minute training call along with a recording of the call (so you can refer back later), a pdf with information and room for notes, and the experience and knowledge of two experienced oil educators and users!
Sign up below for the first month’s call:
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Shared on Inspire Me Monday