So how did October turn out? Did I meet all my goals? Here’s the re-cap:
- How to relax – Done – I shared some of my favorite ways to relax here, mini breaks here, and how starting your day off right helps you relax
- What’s up with meditation? Done – right here
- Tea – why drink it? Done – Here is a bit of how WE enjoy tea in our house
- Some yummy new recipes – Done – my Favorite Fall Soup, Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, Pasta, Peppers and Sausage, and my AMAZING peanut butter and chocolate treats.
- Assorted other tips and money saving tricks! Done – Halloween Candy, how Extra Time can help you, and our snack of choice.
In addition, I released my e-course “Menu Planning Made Easy” – it’s a mp3 and set of slides that teach YOU how to plan a weekly menu that YOUR family will eat, will save YOU money and help reduce that evening stress! I’m very excited about how this program has been helping out my readers.
It is amazing how much I can accomplish simply by setting goals and working day by day towards them. Tomorrow I’ll be sharing another fun snack and Thursday the goals for November!
Get ready for another fun month. Be Healthy. Be Happy.