October is one of my favorite months of the year! The crisp, fresh air. The yummy smells of wood fires and apple cider. The bright, vibrant colors of the changing leaves. I. love. it. all! So, even though I still want to accomplish quite a bit, I also want to take the time to savor this favorite month of mine:
- Write and submit one guest post – since I skipped this one last month, I really need to get back on it!
- Finish material for marketing January 2014 program – outline is done, now it’s just creating the final products
- Delicious fall recipes – think warm, cozy and filling!
- Update coaching programs – another miss from last month
- Write blog posts to cover Fall vacation – I want this DONE before we leave!
- Up my daily steps to average 12,000 versus 10,000 (fun with my new FitBit!)
- Read 4 books
- Date Night 1-2x this month
- One-on-one time with kids
- Share my experiences with Balsam Fir – the October Oil and one I’ve never used -can’t wait to learn all about it
What are YOUR goals for October? I’d love to hear about them so we can encourage each other – please share in the comments!
Want to learn about Essential Oils but feel overwhelmed every time you start to research them? I felt that way until I started participating in the Oil of the Month Club. By learning about these oils one at a time (with NO long-term commitment) I’ve become confident and enjoyed using them for so many situations!