You can begin small, but I’d love to see you do something that could even become an annual tradition, so I encourage you to think long-term – after all, you still have several weeks before Christmas!
1. Bring a friend a coffee and muffin to work or some healthy treats for an evening snack.
2. Begin a family tradition.
3. Focus on family versus commercialism – encourage your kids to do the same.
4. Help someone else – preferably as a family.
5. Host a Christmas party – dinner too much? How about brunch or drinks and appetizers?
What are you going to do to make this a special month? Please share in the comments – it’ll spark ideas for all of us!