It’s that time of the year. Time to step back and enjoy friends and family. Time to celebrate all the good things in our lives. Time to share with others our good fortune.
So this week I encourage you to do just that! Here are a few ideas:
- Share some healthy treats with the neighbors.
- Help your child write a special note to a loved one or perhaps a teacher.
- Give a little gift (a $5 gift card or small token is fine) to someone you encounter on a regular basis.
- “Adopt” a child or family for the holidays – and make their Christmas special!
- Encourage your children to think about what they are grateful for – maybe start a tradition at dinner to each mention one thing they are grateful for each day.
- Plan a simple get-together with friends or family and enjoy each other’s company.
What do YOU like to do to share Christmas Cheer? Share in the comments – I’d love to give us all more ideas!