Ready to break away?
Sticking with our monthly topic of relaxation, I’d like to recommend taking what I call “mini-breaks.”
A mini-break something that you can do to relax or rejuvenate yourself in just a few minutes. It’s amazing how much better you can feel after taking a mini break! If you schedule one of these everyday, your overall stress level will definitely decrease. So STOP what you are doing and give yourself a quick break – you won’t regret it!
Here are some suggestions:
1. Make a cup of your favorite coffee or tea, sit down and read a few chapters of a great book while enjoying it.
2. Spend 10 to 20 minutes doing your favorite yoga moves.
3. Go to the bookstore or library and browse for a few minutes.
4. Take a short walk with a friend and catch up while you soak in some fresh air.
5. Have only 5 minutes? Look through your vacation pictures or a vacation photo album – remember the fun you had!
6. Plan a surprise for a family member or friend.
7. Slather on peppermint foot cream, then give yourself a pedicure.
8. Buy yourself a bouquet of beautiful flowers!
9. Color with (or without) your child.
10. What’s your idea? Share with us in the comments please!
Check out my brand new menu planning e-course! In less than an hour, you’ll be able to start planning your weekly dinners and save yourself plenty of time and stress each week!
Shared with Works for Me Wednesdays.