Another week gone by! Looks like this week there will be lots of rain, so I’m hoping to take advantage and get a lot of inside cleaning/ projects done – so I can enjoy the warmer weather guilt free!
At least 2 hours education class–done April & May newsletters
- Spend 2 hours updating website – didn’t even get started . . .
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – only made it two days
Stretch daily– done!
- Tackle my most dreaded daily task FIRST each day – managed two days and those were the MOST productive days of the week!
Date night–done, drinks and sushi!
- Fun family outing Saturday
- Back on track with cleaning schedule – pretty close, definitely an improvement over last week!
Work on office for an hour– done!
- Photo book from Spring Break – uploaded the pictures, and that’s it . . .
This Week’s Goals
- Complete 2 items from my master list each day
- Two hours education
- Schedule May blog posts and Social Media posts
- Get up by 6:30 every day
- Stretch daily (here is why this is so important!)
- Take a break for lunch every day (and do something enjoyable)
- Tackle my most dreaded task FIRST each day
- Special time with each kid
- Get prepared for May Birthdays
- Spring Break Photo Book
- Back on track with cleaning schedule
Notice how exercise isn’t on my list this week? I’ve been so consistent with exercising daily that I thought I’d take it off – it’s not really a goal, it’s just part of the day. Now if I could get the up at 6:30 to be like that . . .
What is your biggest goal for the week? Anything fun planned? If not, go get a piece of paper or your calendar and a cup of coffee and make things happen!
New month = a new oil! In May we are going to delve deep into Inner Child. I just got a bottle of it, and it smells wonderful! I’m looking forward to learning more about it and all the benefits it will bring. Get a bottle today and join me!