Two Week’s Ago Goals:
Write 4 blog posts – trying to get ahead for vacation– done, and such a lifesaver! Write guest post– done, although I do need to do a quick review this week
- Get caught up on email – did a little, but not totally cleaned up
- Pedicure with daughter (maybe at home, maybe out) – we didn’t have time for this, but we did have a few other fun outings!
Volunteer at school for son’s class– done!
- Finish cleaning house – almost – didn’t get the floors done
Packing/ organizing for Spring Break– done! (Kinda didn’t have a choice with this one!) Clean up office desk – it’s getting out of control again!– done!
This Week’s Modified Goals:
- Finalize and release guest post
- Finish cleaning up e-mails
- Hit 10,000 steps a day
- Read two books
- Fun family time!
- Help everyone get ready to be back in the school groove
So, even though we aren’t completely back to a normal routine, there are still a few things I’d like to accomplish this week! How about you? Do you plan goals even when your schedule is a bit out of whack?