- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – did this 3 days – my 3 most productive days!
Work on next project for at least an hour– done
- Create September blog plan
Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done!
- Read 2 books – this week I read The Invention of Wings: A Novel, and One Month to Live: Thirty Days to a No-Regrets Life
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – one night only . . .
Plan something fun for first day of school– we had a great morning and then ice cream after school to celebrate! Date night– had a fun night out – dinner and a casino
- Finish collage for 4-H book – forgot all about it!
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule – didn’t do well here . . .
Photo book Michigan Trip AND Spring 2014– done! Two items on my master “to-do” list– done! Finished up all photo books, and made an appointment for the eye doctor
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Listen to two new nutrition lectures
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- First week of soccer games – celebrate!
- Plan a fun family activity for the weekend
- Start a new read aloud book – we just finished The Saturdays (Melendy Quartet), and need to start on the next one in the series –The Four-Story Mistake (Melendy Quartet)
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
- List items on e-bay, Craigslist or take to Goodwill
- Come up with some new dinner ideas – we’ve been in a rut lately!
What are your goals for the week? This week we are adding all the fall sports to the schedule so things may get a little crazy!
If you haven’t gotten your copy yet, click HERE for your FREE 3 day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”