Last Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – just a few days – traveling half the week
- Work on next project for at least an hour – spent about half an hour
- Listen to two new nutrition lectures – only one
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – four out of five – and the fifth was 7:00, so pretty close!
Read 2 books – lots of plane time meant lots of reading. . .Delicious!: A Novel and Gathering Blue (Giver Quartet), and I started a few others
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – four out of five again, pretty good – can’t go to bed by 10:30 though when I’m driving home from the airport at 11:00!
First week of soccer games – celebrate!– so much fun – even if my son’s game was WET (as in we looked like we took showers) Plan a fun family activity for the weekend– we had a fun weekend of soccer, hanging out with friends, and having lunch with family Start a new read aloud book– we just finished The Saturdays (Melendy Quartet), and need to start on the next one in the series –The Four-Story Mistake (Melendy Quartet)
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule – yeah, didn’t happen
- Two items on my master “to-do” list – did one, dropped off books at Half-Price Books
- List items on e-bay, Craigslist or take to Goodwill – nope . . .
Come up with some new dinner ideas– we’ve been in a rut lately! – done – see Monday Menu Planning Post
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Finish course education class
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Swim Banquet
- Plan a fun family activity for the weekend
- Date night
- Get back on regular cleaning schedule
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
- List items on e-bay, Craigslist or take to Goodwill
- Pick up office
What do you have going on this week? Anything special? If not – why not CREATE something special – here is an old post with some ideas to get you started – share yours in the comments.