Ugh, I was hoping to avoid the sickness that’s going around, but I started feeling a bit icky yesterday and am feeling that worn out, achy feel today . . . so although I’m setting some goals this week, I think I’ll keep them simple and short!
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up withcoaching coursework – done Pitch 2 guest posts (see my latest successHERE) – done – check out my second article on The Huffington Post HERE Marketing for FREE webinar scheduled for December 16th–
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – epic fail, I think I only got up at 6:30 one morning
Read 2 books– REALLY enjoyed Everyone Is Beautiful: A Novel, I also finished out a 3 book series by reading Blood Magick (Cousins O’Dwyer) Drink 6 glasses of water a day! – done
- Exercise 5x – only 4 days . . .
Christmas Parties– had lots of fun at a couple of Christmas Parties this weekend Help kids work on teacher gifts– gifts are done, just have to finish the cards Book Summer Vacation– done, whew!
Get my in-box under control– better every day Prep for next day each night– somewhat, but can’t say I did it every night
- Clean my office – halfway there, it’s a really BIG project
Bake cookies for party Saturday and school Friday– done
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Blog posts for rest of month
- Get enough sleep to get HEALTHY quickly
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Fun outing Saturday with family
- Finish and deliver teacher gifts
- Prep for next day each night
- Clean my office
* affiliate links included in post