We’ve been back home for a few days, but I’m still not in the groove! Finally made it to the grocery yesterday – that was a relief! Hopefully by this time next week everything will feel back to normal!
Last Week’s Modified Goals:
Finalize and release guest post– done!
- Finish cleaning up e-mails – not even close . . .
Hit 10,000 steps a day– done! Instead of “exercising” every day, when I’m on vacation, I make an effort to be very active (and that might include a workout or two) – this trip I don’t think I ever hit a day less than 14K (unless we were driving) Read two books– done – since it was vacation last week was purely fiction: Sisterland: A Novel and I’ve Got Your Number: A Novel
Fun family time!– done – lots of it last week – the best part of vacations Help everyone get ready to be back in the school groove– done, we went to bed early last night and got up early this morning so we wouldn’t be rushed
This Week’s Goals
- At least 2 hours of education classes
- Catch up with e-mail
- Create a master “to-do” list so nothing gets lost in my head!
- Exercise at least 5 days
- Get up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read one book (trying to do catch up so no pressure here!)
- Help the kids ease into school and sports
- Enjoy veggies with every meal
- Enjoy Easter Sunday together
- Get caught up on mail/ paperwork
- Back on cleaning schedule
What does your week look like? Any particular goals you’d like to attack? I know for me, that master “to-do” list is key – I’ve got a lot floating around in my head right now and I need to get it all out on paper!
Do you start each day exactly as you wish you could? If you don’t, why not? No time? No energy? Put a plan in place and start each day perfectly for YOU – get my FREE 3-day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day”