So how did your weekly goals turn out? Good? Bad? Below you’ll see what I did (and didn’t) accomplish last week as well as my plan for next week!
Complete two in-depth blog posts Finish Social Media Class Spend one hour brainstorming latest project
- Get up by 6:30 each morning – almost! We had a snow day and the kids were up late – I “slept in” until 7:00, and then Saturday we were up til 1:30, so 8:00 was the best I could do Sunday!
Enjoy exercising 5x this week
- Read 2 books – Finished and LOVED Wonder by R.J. Palacio, and over halfway done with The 5 Love Languages of Children and Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life
Date Night– ended up with TWO this week – score!
- Plan Summer Trip – made a list of ideas, but that’s as far as I got . . .
- Christmas Photo Album – fail
- De-clutter half of office – made some good progress – not sure I can say half yet – maybe a third
This week’s Goals:
- Complete four in-depth blog posts
- Spend one hour brainstorming latest project
- Write and send out monthly newsletter
- Get up by 6:30 each morning
- Enjoy exercising 5x this week
- Finish the 2 books from last week, plus 1 more
- Plan Summer Trip
- Do something special for Valentine’s Day for my family
- A little “girl time” with my daughter
- Christmas Photo Album
- De-clutter kid’s desk in my office
- Prepare for upcoming ski trip
Do you set weekly or monthly goals? I’d love to hear some of yours, so please share them in the comments!