What a fun weekend. It was bitter cold here in Indiana but we made the best of it with slumber parties, trips to our local (and amazing) Children’s Museum, swim meets and indoor soccer. Now to keep that positive momentum going this week!
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up with coaching coursework– done Submit a guest post– done, check out “4 Simple Tips for Working Out on a Budget” at This Beautiful, Frugal Life Finish and publish February newsletter– done, scheduled to go out on February 20th, so if you don’t receive it, sign up HERE
Read 2 books– done: Absolutely Truly: A Pumpkin Falls Mystery and Fingersmith Drink 6 glasses of water a day– done
- Exercise 5x – only 4 again, struggling here with work being so busy lately I miss a lot of the classes I like to take and have to work out at home more – obviously it’s time to re-evaluate my workout schedule
Regular morning routine– done
Help kids make valentines– done, we had a good time making candy bouquets for the teachers (not very healthy, but very fun)
- One on one with daughter – we had a lot of family time, and I had breakfast with my son TWICE, but no one-on-one with my daughter – so this is a must for this week!
- Find and book hotels for Spring Break drive – researched but didn’t book
- Prep for next day each night – most days I did this, but not Friday when I really needed it!
- Work on office paperwork – I did make some progress here, but it seems to be never-ending
- 2014 Taxes – didn’t even start this
- Clean out coffee/ drink station cabinet – not only did I not do this, I threw some more stuff in that cabinet and made it worse!!!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Submit a guest post
- Create March editorial calendar
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Exercise 5x
- Regular morning routine
- Fall Break Photo Book
- Science Fair collage
- One on one with daughter
- Book hotels for Spring Break drive
- Prep for next day each night
- Work on office paperwork
- 2014 Taxes
- Clean out coffee/ drink station cabinet
What are YOUR plans for the week? I’d love to see you share them or even a link to your goals in the comments.
Ready to achieve your goals this year? Having a personal health & lifestyle coach will keep you accountable and help you get the results you want – whether your goal is to get fit, eat better, be healthier, have more fun, or just be happier. Right now I have room in my schedule for 3 new ladies – so if you want this to be the year you accomplish more than you ever have before,contact me to set up your FREE 30-minute Clarity Session. We’ll hash out your top three goals and decide if we are a good fit to work together in the next few months to accomplish them. What do you have to lose? But act fast, because once those spots are gone, they are gone!
*this post contains affiliate links