Ever have one of those weekends that didn’t feel like a weekend? You feel more exhausted after the weekend than refreshed? That was my weekend! Luckily this isn’t a terribly busy week so hopefully I’ll be able to relax a little.
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up with coaching coursework– done Submit a guest post– done Create March editorial calendar– done
Read 2 books– really enjoyed Ordinary Grace: A Novel and Trust No One this week Drink 6 glasses of water a day– done
- Exercise 5x – just 4 again!
- Regular morning routine – did everyday except Friday – I have tweaked this a bit for this season and it’s working out REALLY well
- Fall Break Photo Book – didn’t even start this
Science Fair collage– done, but waiting for a sale to have it printed One on one with daughter– done, we had TWO girls night with popcorn, books & our favorite shows Book hotels for Spring Break drive– figured them out, will book today, so I’m considering this done!
- Prep for next day each night – did three nights
- Work on office paperwork – did make a decent dent in this, but not done
- 2014 Taxes – found out I washed one of the W-2’s, so need to have it re-printed
Clean out coffee/ drink station cabinet– done
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Submit a guest post
- Work on March blog posts
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Exercise 5x
- Regular morning routine
- Fall Break Photo Book
- One-on-one time with son
- Date night
- Figure out return trip for Spring Break – stop somewhere else?
- Summer camps – book them!
- Prep for next day each night
- Work on office paperwork
- 2014 Taxes
What are YOUR plans for the week? I’d love to see you share them or even a link to your goals in the comments.
*this post contains affiliate links