Missed out on last week’s post – I was busy having fun on a holiday vacation with our good friends! Back to the normal routine this week though.
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Keep up with coaching coursework–done 2015 outline – blog– I did the first six months and that’s enough for now! There will definitely be a few changes around here – more to follow
- exercise most days – Didn’t do well this week, but I DID work out everyday while we were traveling. Need some tips on how to exercise while on vacation? Check out THIS POST and THIS ONE.
Read 2 books– done, read Life Coaching For Dummies and The Red Tent: A Novel Drink 6 glasses of water a day– done
Enjoy the holidays– done
- Prep for next day each night – no go
Put away Christmas decorations– did this on the 26th, and then CLEANED the house so we came home from vacation to a nice, clean house – heaven!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- 2015 BIG GOALS
- Submit a guest post
- Social Media plan for next two weeks
- January blog posts
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
- Meditate 3x
- Regular morning routine
- Plan a FUN Saturday – it’s our last completely free weekend day for quite some time
- Prep for next day each night
- Work on office paperwork
Need to re-think your mornings? Get your FREE copy of my 3-day e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day” HERE
*affiliate links in this post