Weekly Goals July 28 – August 3
Not my best week goal-wise, but I did have a really fun week, so that counts for something, right?
Last Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – four out of five days
- Write August & September newsletters – done with August, so 50%
- Work on next project for at least an hour – too busy this week
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – terrible fail, made it by 7:00 3 days
Read 2 books – done!– Enjoyed Where’d You Go, Bernadette: A Novel and Orphan Train: A Novel both were excellent stories!
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – one day only . . .
exercise 5x– done!
Complete 2 items on our bucket list– done, we played putt-putt and had a campfire with s’mores (and songs of course!) Cheer on my daughter as she swims in the state meet!– done, she did great and we had fun!
- Create collage for 4-H book – downloaded pictures, but haven’t created collage yet
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes – 4 out of 5 days
- Photo book summer Florida trip – downloaded pictures, waiting for a good sale to order the actual book
Two items on my master “to-do” list– done!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Write September newsletter
- Work on next project for at least an hour
- Schedule Social Media for September
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday
- Prep for school next week
- Enjoy last week of summer break
- Finish collage for 4-H book
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes
- Photo book Michigan Trip
- Two items on my master “to-do” list
What are your goals for the week? Does your schedule change dramatically in the summer? Mine sure does!