Weekly Goals June 23 – 29
We are back from some time at the beach, and although there are a few more trips planned in the near future, I still want to accomplish what I can while we are at home – due to all our traveling, my goals are pared down quite a bit this week:
Two Week’s Ago Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done Spend an hour on my next BIG online group program (coming soon!)– done Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations– done, and SO thankful I did this!
Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done (at least until we left for Florida – then 7 or 7:30 was the norm) Read 2 books– read one of my new all time favorites: Love Does: Discover a Secretly Incredible Life in an Ordinary World as well as Joy in the Morning: A Novel
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday – another epic fail . . .
Celebrate end of school and start of summer– done! Create summer bucket list with family– done: check it out on this post Finish end of the year teacher gifts– done, maybe not as creative as previous years, but at least I completed them!
Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes– done (at least when I was at home) Clean up area behind desk (maybe sharing the picture will hold me more accountable!)– looks much better now, that picture really gave me incentive: Start prepping for first summer trip– done, and had a wonderful vacation:
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations
- Schedule social media to cover vacations
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday (except for vacation!!!)
- Complete 2 items on our bucket list
- Date night
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes
- Prepare for next summer trip
What are your goals for the week? Does your schedule change dramatically in the summer? Mine sure does!