Things got a little crazy last week as I had to unexpectedly head out-of-town for a night for work – but I still managed to get quite a bit accomplished! This week will be the same as I have another overnight (and long flight again) trip planned. The good part is extra reading time on the plane!
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done! Success again
- 2 hours of e-course – maybe 1/2 an hour, work just took over this week
Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations– done, such a relief
Up by 6:30 Tuesday – Friday (not forcing myself on Memorial Day!)– done Read 2 books– lots of reading this week, my favorite book of the week was One Good Deed: 365 Days of Trying to Be Just a Little Bit Better
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday – failed miserably – I think I made it one night
Date night– another date lunch instead and we found an amazing Vietnamese shop with delicious Pho – close too!
- Volunteer at school for end of school events – sadly I had to leave town this day – helped out at home cutting streamers but couldn’t be there on the actual day
Work with kids to get end of the year teacher gifts ready– we made our plan and have most of them put together
Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes– done
- Clean up area behind desk – still a mess!
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Spend an hour on my next BIG online group program (coming soon!)
- Write 3 extra blog posts to cover upcoming vacations
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Go to bed by 10:30 Monday – Friday
- Celebrate end of school and start of summer
- Create summer bucket list with family
- Finish end of the year teacher gifts
- Daily afternoon task – 5 to 10 minutes
- Clean up area behind desk (maybe sharing the picture will hold me more accountable!)
- Start prepping for first summer trip
What are your big goals for the week? Interested in a few easy changes you can make to improve your health – check out my Small Changes= Big Results series (which continues this week) for ideas – it’s free and fun! Pick a few and add them to your goal list!