Last Week’s Goals:
- One hour social media – about half an hour complete
- One hour new program – same, about half an hour
Run 3x– done!
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – pathetic, I think I only made one day last week – although I DID accomplish everything I wanted to each morning – just later than I wanted . . .
Read two books– done! I enjoyed A Hundred Summers and I LOVED Cold Tangerines: Celebrating the Extraordinary Nature of Everyday Life
- Date night – fail . . . but next week for sure, already planned
One-on-One with my daughter– we had a wonderful time shopping for and planning for her party Plan my daughter’s B-day party– done!
- Clean out files behind desk – didn’t get to it . . .
Spend one hour working on basement storage (it’s WAY out of control)– done – amazing how much progress I made in an hour, very motivating!
This Week’s Goals:
- Two hours education (new class I’m taking)
- One hour new program
- 1st draft for upcoming guest post
- Run 3x
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read two books
- Date night
- B-day party!
- Fun family day
- Clean out files behind desk
- Spend one hour working on basement storage (it’s WAY out of control)
- Ski trip photo book
So what are your goals for the week? Anything you really need to get done? I’ve found that writing these goals down and chipping away at a few each day is the best way to get them all accomplished (perfect example is running last week – Saturday morning I seriously considered just walking, but since I had put running 3x on my weekly goals, I went ahead and ran instead!
Would you like to start each day off feeling great and ready to make the most of the day? Get your FREE copy of my e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day,” and soon you’ll be meeting each day in the best possible frame of mind!