Hmm, last week wasn’t my best week, but as an excuse, both my son and I ended up with a nasty cold. He stayed home four days – which definitely hindered my productivity! However, today I woke up feeling great, so no such excuses THIS week!
Last Week’s Goals:
Create March & April Blog Schedule– done!
- Spend one hour on social media plan – half an hour, maybe
- Spend one hour on outline for up-coming group program – didn’t get too it this week
Run 3x (in addition to 2 regular exercise classes)– done! And if this hadn’t been on my goals list, it WOULDN’T have happened
- Up by 6:30 – this one really makes ALL the difference in my day!!! not quite, but I did accomplish everything I wanted to for my early morning times each day
Read two books– just picked up three great looking ones at the library – enjoyed The Husband’s Secret and The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
Christmas Break Vacation Photo Album– done!
- Plan a date night – almost, I did talk to a babysitter, so that’s lined up, just gotta figure out what to do!
One on one time with my son– done – he was sick last week so we actually spent a LOT of one-on-one time together!
Finish booking summer trips– done! Clean books in office, take load to Goodwill– done!
This Week’s Goals:
- One hour social media
- One hour new program
- Run 3x
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read two books
- Date night
- One-on-One with my daughter
- Plan my daughter’s B-day party
- Clean out files behind desk
- Spend one hour working on basement storage (it’s WAY out of control)
So what are your goals for the week? Anything you really need to get done? I’ve found that writing these goals down and chipping away at a few each day is the best way to get them all accomplished (perfect example is running last week – Saturday morning I seriously considered just walking, but since I had put running 3x on my weekly goals, I went ahead and ran instead!
Would you like to start each day off feeling great and ready to make the most of the day? Get your FREE copy of my e-course “Discover the Perfect Start to Your Day,” and soon you’ll be meeting each day in the best possible frame of mind!