Whew! Last week was a blur of craziness – hopefully I can slow things down a bit this week. Even with a busy week, I still accomplished quite a bit:
- Complete 2 items from my master list each day – I did this most days, but not every – some days the “fires” just got me off course!
Two hours education– done!
- Schedule May blog posts and Social Media posts – got started, but my system crashed and I never got back to finish!
Get up by 6:30 every day– 3 out of 5 – and Friday was pathetic . . . Stretch daily(here is why this is so important!) – done, and felt GREAT! Take a break for lunch every day (and do something enjoyable)– I did a good job of this – most days I just ate lunch downstairs (instead of at my desk) and then read for fifteen minutes or something relaxing like that, but one day I actually left the house and ran a few errands. Regardless of what I did, the days I took at least thirty minutes away from work were much more productive and enjoyable – I’ll definitely be keeping this practice up!
- Tackle my most dreaded task FIRST each day – 4 out of 5 – and makes SUCH a difference in the day
Special time with each kid– my son and I did a craft together one night, and my daughter and I had a Starbuck’s date one evening Get prepared for May Birthdays– done, not that many so this was actually pretty easy 🙂
- Spring Break Photo Book – downloaded pictures, so a start I guess!
Back on track with cleaning schedule– pretty close again – definitely doing a better job of maintaining a “decent” house – with two busy kids I can’t expect perfection!
This Week’s Goals
- Tackle my most dreaded task FIRST each day!
- Complete 2 hours of education
- Complete 2 items from my Master To Do list daily
- May posts – social media posts
- Get up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Take at least a 30 minute break for lunch everyday – and do something FUN!
- Read 2 books this week
- Plan something fun for the weekend
- Have a Cinco de Mayo Celebration
- Enjoy Frappucino “Happy Hour” with my kids one day for an after school surprise
- Spend at least 2 hours cleaning the basement
- Create something (photo book or collage) with the pictures from my daughter’s Birthday, finish Spring Break album
- Go through kids upstairs bookshelves and edit as needed
What are your big goals for the week? Interested in a few easy changes you can make to improve your health – check out my Small Changes= Big Results series (which continues this week) for ideas – it’s free and fun! Pick a few and add them to your goal list!