This week was kinda a mess . . . so I’m pretty happy I accomplished what I did. Early in the week, someone smashed my car window and stole my hidden purse. So, I spent most of the week cleaning up that mess – canceling cards, getting phones sorted out, insurance, etc. Not a great way to have a successful week. Luckily by the end of the week things seem pretty much back to normal – I’m out a lot of stuff, but I guess I’m more streamlined now . . . lesson learned – even if you hide your purse, don’t ever leave it in the car.
Last Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – almost every day!
- Get 10 ladies on board for beta testing my latest project – interested? If you are a busy mom – check the bottom of this post for more details – halfway there, still FIVE openings
Keep up with coaching coursework– done Write November blog posts– done
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – 3 days
Read 2 books– this week I read two VERY good books: The Alchemist (which everyone should read) and The Happiness of Pursuit: Finding the Quest That Will Bring Purpose to Your Life
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day! – 3 days
Book 2 massages for November– done!
Swim meet – have fun and support my daughter– what an amazing meet – she won six of her heats, and dropped time on all her events – even qualified for divisionals for some of them! Finalize Spring Break– done – can’t wait!!!!
- Book a ski trip for the winter – picked dates, but haven’t booked yet
- Finish filing cabinet – didn’t even work on it
- Prep for next day each night – 3 days
- Stick with cleaning/ meal planning schedule – fell apart completely
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Get 10 ladies on board for beta testing my latest project – interested? If you are a busy mom – check the bottom of this post for more details
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Marketing for FREE webinar scheduled for November 20th – it’s going to help us all deal with the upcoming holidays in a healthy manner – if you are interested, shoot me a note and I’ll get you the call in number. (it will be recorded)
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Try out two new exercise classes
- Birthday party for my son!
- Date night
- Book a ski trip for the winter
- Finish filing cabinet
- Prep for next day each night
- Stick with cleaning/ meal planning schedule