Well, this was a much better week overall – everything seems to be back to normal after the break-in, and I feel back on track! Here’s to another fun and productive week – keep ’em coming!!!
Last Week’s Goals
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done!
- Get 10 ladies on board for beta testing my latest project – there are still a few spots, so contact me today if you are interested!!!
Keep up with coaching coursework– done and what a GREAT week Marketing for FREE webinar scheduled for November 20th – it’s going to help us all deal with the upcoming holidays in a healthy manner – if you are interested, shoot me a note and I’ll get you the call in number. (it will be recorded) – done – going to be so fun, join us!!!
Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday– done Read 2 books– done – It took me a bit to get into it, but I ended up loving 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head, Reduced Stress Without Losing My Edge, and Found Self-Help That Actually Works–A True Story. I also read and enjoyed Turning Pro: Tap Your Inner Power and Create Your Life’s Work, and the second book in this series: The Shadow Children, the Complete Series: Among the Hidden; Among the Impostors; Among the Betrayed; Among the Barons; Among the Brave; Among the Enemy; Among the Free
Drink 6 glasses of water a day!– d0ne Try out two new exercise classes– done – spin which about killed me since it’s been a few years (but I LOVE) and a different Barre class
Birthday party for my son!– what a fun party we had with his school friends plus a “day of awesomeness” with his best older friend followed by a dinner at Thai Kitchen with our family!!! Date night– fun night at the casino Book a ski trip for the winter– finally DONE!!
Finish filing cabinet– top drawer complete!
- Prep for next day each night – 3 days
- Stick with cleaning/ meal planning schedule – better, but not great
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Get 10 ladies on board for beta testing my latest project – just a few spots left, contact me for more info
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Marketing for FREE webinar scheduled for November 20th – it’s going to help us all deal with the upcoming holidays in a healthy manner – if you are interested, shoot me a note and I’ll get you the call in number. (it will be recorded in case you can’t make it live)
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Try out two new exercise classes (trying to find the right groove for winter)
- Plan something fun for the weekend
- Date night
- Start planning summer trips and camps
- Get my in-box under control
- Prep for next day each night
- Stick with cleaning/ meal planning schedule
This week you don’t want to miss the FREE webinar Thursday, November 20th at 12:00 EST on having a healthy holiday season. This month I’ll share tips on how to deal with holiday shopping as well as the big feasts we all participate in. It’ll last about half an hour and the recording will be sent out to anyone who registers! Sign up HERE!
*this post contains affiliate links