- Complete my most dreaded task first every day – maybe 50%
Finish advertisement for November webinar– done! Keep up with coaching coursework– done
- Write November blog posts – didn’t even start
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday – terrible week of this, I stayed up way too late most nights and in the mornings I paid . . .
Read 2 books– Landline (didn’t like this one as much as Fangirl) and my daughter convinced me to read Among the Hidden (Shadow Children #1) which I have to say was a really good book (and super quick) – she has been suggesting books that she loves and I’ve gotten a kick out of reading them and then having a good conversation
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day! – not my best week
Update my music playlists on my iPod (move to Spotify?)– done, finally!!!
Date night– went to a Halloween party – fun! Halloween!!!– VERY cold, but VERY fun night! Book a ski trip for the winter – nope. . . we may only end up with one trip this year if I don’t get my act in gear
- Finish filing cabinet – did a few more files, almost there
- Prep for next day each night – stayed up too late and didn’t do this consistently
Get back on cleaning/ meal planning schedule– done! got the whole house cleaned (a little bit at a time)
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- Get 10 ladies on board for beta testing my latest project – interested? If you are a busy mom – check the bottom of this post for more details
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Write November blog posts
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Book 2 massages for November
- Swim meet – have fun and support my daughter
- Finalize Spring Break
- Book a ski trip for the winter
- Finish filing cabinet
- Prep for next day each night
- Stick with cleaning/ meal planning schedule
As mentioned above, I’m looking for ten ladies to beta test a program I’m SUPER excited about. I will be leading an eight week program specifically geared towards helping busy moms create a healthy, happy, stress-free life, and to make it the BEST program it can be, I want to run the first four weeks with a small group of busy moms for FREE – it’s an amazing opportunity for the right ladies, so if you are interested (and willing to commit to playing FULL OUT), contact me today and we’ll talk more.