Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done! Work on next project for at least an hour– done, and feeling really good about it – this will be very cool when it’s complete! Keep up with coaching coursework– done
Up by 6:30 Monday– Friday – done Read 2 books– read some fun books this week: Fangirl (love Young Adult Lit!) and Glitter and Glue: A Memoir
- Go to bed by 10:30 Sunday – Thursday – 3 nights
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day! – closer
Find a new book to read with the kids and get started– we decided to start on The Borrowers One on one outing with each kid– had a Starbucks date with each of them this week!
- Book a ski trip for the winter – forgot all about this
Take care of a pile of returns/ exchanges – get them out of the house!– done!!!
- Two items on my master “to-do” list – didn’t do this one
- Clean up my office – nope . ..
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- October blog plan
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Clean up September e-mails
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Date night
- One on one outing with each kid
- Book a ski trip for the winter
- Update/ change? insurance
- Go through shoes and discard old ones
- Clean up my office
What a terrific weekend we had – apple orchard, soccer games and just plain old FUN! Here’s to another fantastic week . . .
This post contains affiliate links.