What a fun and busy week! Our church held the annual Day of Caring Sunday – instead of church we went into the community and did service projects all over central Indiana. What a terrific day. Next weekend is fairly free, so looking forward to a little bit of downtime . . .
Complete my most dreaded task first every day– done October blog plan– done Keep up with coaching coursework– done, having so much fun with this Clean up September e-mails– done
Up by 6:30 Monday– Friday – done Read 2 books– got a huge kick out of both books this week: Carry On, Warrior: The Power of Embracing Your Messy, Beautiful Life and One Plus One: A Novel
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day! – not quite there, but improving weekly
Date night– fun night out with friends – this week is “Northside Nights,” where many local restaurants have 3 course meals for a special price – great way to try a fun new restaurant One on one outing with each kid– always a great experience, ice cream with my son and a frappucino with my daughter!
- Book a ski trip for the winter – oops – forgot to do this again!
- Update/ change? insurance – never got around to it (I’m procrastinating on this one I think)
Go through shoes and discard old ones– done
- Clean up my office – cleaned up my desk, rest needs work still
This Week’s Goals
- Complete my most dreaded task first every day
- October newsletter
- Keep up with coaching coursework
- Work on upcoming webinar (details coming soon)
- Up by 6:30 Monday – Friday
- Read 2 books
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day!
- Date night
- One on one outing with each kid
- Book a ski trip for the winter
- Update/ change? insurance
- Create October Master “To-do” list
- Finish cleaning up my office
What’s on YOUR to-do list? One of the things I’ll be working on this week is an up-coming webinar. We’ll be talking about holiday stress, how to stay healthy during the holidays, etc. So . . . what is YOUR big problem area during the holidays?
*there are affiliate links in this post