Instead of monthly goals, this year I thought I’d try out weekly goals – no more than ten to twelve things I really want to accomplish each week. I can’t promise I’ll post them every week, but I will when I can – helps keep me accountable!
- Complete two in-depth blog posts
- Finish Social Media Class
- Spend one hour brainstorming latest project
- Get up by 6:30 each morning
- Enjoy exercising 5x this week
- Read 2 books
- Date Night
- Plan Summer Trip
- Christmas Photo Album
- De-clutter half of office
Do you set weekly or monthly goals? I’d love to hear some of yours, so please share them in the comments!