I don’t really buy into “resolutions” but I DO believe in goal setting. So, I tend to set specific business and personal goals for the year. I typically don’t do it on New Year’s Eve or Day, but just around this time of the year I spend a half hour or so thinking about what I want to accomplish for the following year.
Some years I set a monthly “theme” and follow that, sometimes it’s an annual theme. This year I plan on being very intentional about my business and focusing on one area at a time – I really want to kick things up a notch and generate some exciting and cool projects for YOU.
I’ll share my goals soon, but for now, I want to give you solutions and resources for some of the most common New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Lose weight – this is a big one isn’t it? Let’s face it, exercise is the cornerstones for accomplishing this goal.
2. Have more time – yep, we ALL want this one. One way to feel like you have more time is to get every day off to a great start.
3. Eat better – eating better makes you feel better, helps you lose weight and keeps you healthier.
4. Be happier – I really believe that if we can accomplish THIS one, the rest will fall right into line.
5. Improve relationships – goes right along with #4 – and typically only takes a little time and effort on your part to see big returns.
What are YOUR resolutions and how do you plan on achieving them?