It’s that time of year again! Time for a new Style Challenge – wondering what I’m talking about? It’s similar to a capsule wardrobe, but check out this short video for all the details:
GYPO Style Challenges has helped over 6 thousand women from all over the world make getting dressed in the morning the easiest thing you’ll do all day!
Want to learn more?
The great news is the Spring 2020 GYPO Style Challenge just launched. The Style Challenge takes all the headache and guesswork out of shopping and trying to stay in fashion. You don’t need to worry about putting together outfits or if you’ll get enough wear to justify buying something. Every item on the seasonal shopping list is selected with intention and purpose. This means only buying pieces that you love and will wear over and over. And honestly, you likely have a lot of pieces in your closet you can use already, that’s a win for the budget! I know I’ve only purchased two tops and one pair of shoes (that I’ve been looking for several seasons now), for this challenge.
You can register for the Spring 2020 GYPO Style Challenge for just $39 HERE.
What’s included in the style challenge?
You’ll get the following tools to help you on your style journey:
- A capsule wardrobe shopping list of on-trend items and classics basics (you’re free to shop where you want and spend as much or as little as you want!)
- Links to shop for recommended items online or in store (we’ve done the work for you by choosing items to suit every budget and body type!)
- A daily outfit idea created from pieces on the shopping list sent to your inbox so you know exactly what to wear every day (this makes getting dressed the easiest thing you’ll do all day!)
- A beautifully designed printable outfit guide so you can hang it in your closet when you need inspiration
- The support of an online community of like-minded style sisters on the journey together where we share shopping tips, outfit inspiration, fashion advice and make real-life friendships! (Want to know a secret? This is honestly THE best part!)
My experience with a capsule wardrobe
I’ve been participating in these challenges for a few years now and always look forward to them! It’s just one more thing I don’t have to think about each morning – I know I look put together and it’s fun to try new outfit combinations.
More about the style challenge
Still not sure? You can try out the program risk-free for the first 7 days of outfits. I am confident you will love what you see, but the refund option is available if needed.
Once you join in on the private Facebook group I just know that you’ll understand why I love this program so much. Not only is it making style easy, but it is building up a community of kind and caring women who support each other on their style (and life) journeys each and every day.
Your Style Challenge is ready for you. Are you ready for it? Sign up today
Have you ever done a style challenge? Does it sound intriguing?
*This post contains affiliate links, but know that I love this program and have purchased it myself, so all opinions expressed are my own!*